Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer is coming


I walked outside and saw a duck being followed by her young. She stopped and the babies all smacked into each other. Sometimes I feel that way about life. I am walking along only to be stopped in mid step and I run into someone's butt, well not figuratively but you know what I mean. I can not believe that summer is pretty much here or close. I hope the next butt I run into is the hotness of the sun.

*the picture above is not mine as I could not get my camera in time to get the little guys.

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

I love your new look on your blog. I saw the same thing, a mother duck and 7 little ducklings, unfortunately they were in the middle of Mukilteo Speedway. Every time a car went by the mother would sit and the ducklings would run to her. I came back later and noticed that there weren't any duck bodies around so they must have made it.

Bonnie said...

I feel that way about life too sometimes! :) Sadie misses Cade and Reise so much!! I heard that Parker and Cade were little buddies while they were there. So cute! We miss you guys! How is work and everything going with you? It has been so long since I have talked or even seen you!