Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring Cleaning

So we started to do a little bit of Spring Cleaning on Friday since Jeff and I had the day off. We got together what we could and took it to the DI. Next was the basement... As you know I was very into Stamp'in up and making cards. Well since I started working at my current place of employment I stopped making cards because of how busy I had become. It has been over 2 years since I really have sat down and made cards and at this point I don't think I ever will. So here is my dilemma, how to get rid of all this stuff. I don't want to just give it away seeing as I have spent a pretty penny on it. I was going to do e bay but Jeff doesn't think that is a good idea... I could have a yard sale. Anyone know someone who is really into stamp'in up that would like to buy some stamps and supplies? If anyone has some suggestions I am listening. :)

1 comment:

skbkmjfamily said...

why not craigs list or ebay? You would make a great sale on those. or you could do a garage sale, but I don't know how much you would sell. I would really think about Ebay, just make sure that you close it on a day that you could make sure to get it out, or else I know they have those stores that will sell your item for you and mail it out, that way you don't have to worry about getting it mailed. You would lose some money but still look into that.
I love spring cleaning, you will be in awe of our garage when you come.