Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Some Kind of New Year

Well usually you see these types of post come the day after New Years... All the resolutions, all the hopes for the year. Well mine is a few months late but that is ok because that doesnt make it any less important. So here are some of my goals for the year 2007:

1: I want to lose this extra 15 pounds I am carrying.Yeah I know this is the same goal of a lot of people. Jeff and I are doing good though. We are trying to get our whole family which is me, Jeff, Cade and Reise on a healthier diet. Nothing is worse then the sound of your daughter saying that you have tubby sides or that she feels fat. I have to watch what I saw around her more. Hopefully I will get this goal completed before the new year seeing as summer is almost here.

2: I want to take photography classes. After seeing my sisters friend Amy's pictures it makes me more and more excited about signing up for classes. I wish I could be take amazing pictures like she does. Hopefully soon I will.

3: I want to spend more time with my family. My type of work makes it almost impossible during the months Oct thru March but I will keep trying. Who knows if the photography works the way I want maybe I could do that instead. hehehe

4: Get my depression under control. I use to only have episodes(the name I like to use) every couple of years but the older I get the more they seem to happen. I really wish one day hey would just make a magic pill that could help get over this. I hate it but this is the cards I was dealt and I should feel lucky seeing as I have a sister with Lupus and a brother in law with Cystic Fibrosis.

Well these are my goals and I hope I reach them... Wish me luck

1 comment:

skbkmjfamily said...

Those are great goals. It is hard to change eating habits and stuff, but we are doing the same thing. Instead of stopping at McDonalds we have stopped at Subway and gotten the fit kid lunches they are great.

I wish there were a magic pill as well, but you have a great attitude and you will find something that works for you.

We love you and can't wait to see you. The best gift I got was that you are all coming, so excited, oh and yeah you are sleeping in the loft.