Monday, March 26, 2007

For My Wonderful Husbands Birthday

Well my wonderful husband turned 29 on the 24th. I thought I would list 29 reasons I love my husband even though there are a lot more reasons here are just some of them.
1. He loves me unconditional which really is amazing
2. He helps me out so much with the kids when I have to work late
3. He sets goals and no matter how hard they are he still completes them.
4. He knows just what to say to make me laugh so hard I snort.
5. He is an amazing father
6. He is a softy when it comes to his dog
7. He brings me treats when he knows that I have had a really bad day
8. He makes random comments to make me laugh
9. He loves to watch Scrubs with me
10. He is trying to teach me how to snowboard and is so patient
11. He listens to me when I need to vent
12. He would do anything for his family
13. First date we had he helped my dad clean out the garage
14. He always is there for me whenever I need him.
15. He makes me eggs in heart shaped bread for breakfast
16. He lets me sleep in
17. He picks the kids up every night even though he has school
18. He spoils me
19. He stands by me even if he doesn't agree
20. He is intelligent
21. He has amazing Dimples
22. He tells me that he loves me like a fat kid loves cake
23. He spends all his spare time with the kids and I
24. He plays dance dance revolution with the kids
25. He treats his daughter like a princess
26. He watches deal or no deal with my daughter on the Spanish Channel
27. He sings in the car with the kids
28. He lets my sister hug him and tell him she loves him and he says it back :)
29. For our anniversary he signed us up for Ball Room dance lessons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, he's a keeper.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! We love you !!