Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Well I want to start by thanking my amazing mom for always being there for me. Here are just a few reasons.
1. She is the worlds best mother and has helped me more then she will ever know.
2. I have put my mom through so much and she has loved me unconditionally. I am so lucky to have her as my mother!
3. She is always there to listen to me when I needed someone.
4. She always gives me advice on what to do.
5. She never judges me or treats me like I am different even though I am.
6. She makes me laugh when I need to and lets me cry when I feel like everything is wrong without telling me what I am doing wrong.
7. She teaches me how to do things like quilting and making baby burp clothes.
8. She watched my kids so that I could go out on a date with my husband.
9. She let me live with her when i was having troubles.
10. She always includes me in everything even if it isnt something I normally would do.
11. When I moved out she gave me a ton of house stuff for my birthday.
These are only a few things that I love about my mom. There are a million more!
My Mother is the best and one day I hope to be like her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I wish I was that wonderful. I am very proud of you and how much you turned your life around. You should also list all those attributes for yourself as you are a wonderful mom and wife. I love you