Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Well this is a little late sorry. I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband who is amazing. He is such a wonderful father. He always is thinking of things to do with the kids and always making sure that they are having fun. I also wanted to thank my dad for being such an amazing father and friend. He has been such a great example and has always been there for me. I went through a very troubled time and he stood by me every step of the way even though he did not agree with my choices he understood that I needed to make them to learn from them. I can not believe that he has loved me unconditionaly because at times I didnt even love myself. He helped raise 5 very differnet girls who always made a point of telling him what to do:) He is such a great man, no words can describe the love and appreciation I have for him. Happy Father's Day to all you dad's. Hope it was a wonderful day

No comments: