Friday, October 03, 2008

My Quirks

Lara tagged me so here it is....

1. When loading my dishwasher I have to have the 1 fork, spoon, knife facing down in each section and once they are full I put them the other way other then knives which always go face down. My husband has stopped loading the dishwasher because I just unload it and reload it. It makes me crazy.

2. Like my sister L I organize my closet so that it is by color and type of clothing.

3. When I go to bed I have to have all the doors shut other then my bedroom door has to be opened a little mainly because my cat will wake me up if he can't get in and out of our room.

I really can not think of any other quirks but I am sure I have more. Maybe my family can add to this so I can know what they are also. Hehehe

I don't have anyone to tag because everyone already has done it that I would tag. :)

3 comments:

wandering nana said...

I'm amazed about the closet that you all seem to be the same way about organizing... never saw that when you all lived at home. Could you put your writing bigger so your old mom would have an easier time reading, when you finally post... "P

Meggan said...

Is that better? Hope your old eyes can read it. Maybe you should get laser eye surgery to correct your vision :)

wandering nana said...

smarty.... the writing is hard to read and I have bifocals so even laser would do nothing to help me read. Thank you, it is much easier to read now... are you going to continue it?