Sunday, October 26, 2008

Amazing Sisters

Ok I know you have all heard about Stephanie and Christian's accident but seriously when I read this article:
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/10/26/20081026sisters1026a1.html
I cried thinking about how amazing this family is. It made me think about my family and how each of us would do the same. I have the most amazing sisters! I remember one time when I was in junior high and I was practicing a dance and my friends made fun of me and my sisters came to my aid by telling my friends that it was not nice to make fun of me and how they thought I was doing a great job. This little act made me realize that even if my dancing was horrible which really it was, that I could still go out and perform because my sisters gave me that strength. We are all so different from each other but we understand that it is ok to be different. I know that even though my lifestyle is different then my sisters they do not judge me and understand that I am still a good person! I just have to say that I love my sisters and I know that if I were going through the same thing that they would do the same for me as what NieNie's sisters and family are doing for her. I know if it was my sister I would do the same!

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

Beautiful and true

Libby said...

Different? Us? It definitely makes for some interesting moments!
I've also thought about what would happen if I were in Stephanie and Christian's situation and know that I would have a support system just like them. What a comfort that is. Your not too bad yourself!