Sunday, November 09, 2008

Disney Land Autograph Books

So Jeff and I decided that we wanted to make our kids autograph books for Disney Land. Jeff had found the idea through a Disney site and we thought it would be a great idea. The person who had posted their book on the Disney site had said it was really cheap so I started creating it. Jeff made the covers and added places to put the photo's of the kids and the character. Well once we got it all created I took the disc to Kinko's to get it printed... HAHA well if I wanted to pay over $100 for printing I could have done it there but obviously that was not something I was going to do. So back to the drawing board we went. So Jeff and his mom decided to print it themselves and Jeff is who finished them off with the awesome ribbon. Here is what we came up with...




The pages are in alphabetical order by characters, have page numbers and there is an index in the back.

No comments: