Monday, July 27, 2009

They Grow So Fast

So my little ones started school today. I can not believe how fast time goes by. I was thinking about how my elementary days were and I actually got the chills. I then asked my kids how they felt about school and if they felt picked on. I remember being a nerd who was cool only a couple of times. I am so afraid that my kids will have the same experiences I had... I read this book 19 minutes by Jodi Picoult and it made me think about bullies. I felt like a bully at times and after this book I felt like there are bullies everywhere. I don't know why I am telling you all this but I really am scared about my kiddos being bullied. Lets hope they aren't because it is such a hard thing. Anyways my amazing children grow a year older and I just love them so much.


3 comments:

wandering nana said...

They are too good of kids and friendly that no one is going to bully them. Keep telling how wonderful they are so that they won't believe anyone that would put them down. They are such good kids and so was their mother.

Bonnie Rasmussen said...

What cute kids!! I LOVE Reise's hair...so cute! I am going to be freaking out when my kids start going to school! It will be hard to leave them and not know exactly what is going on. They are great kids, they'll be fine!

TX Girl said...

Reise looks just like the little punk you were when you were little