Monday, November 02, 2009

October Blah what more can I say!

October started out pretty rough for me. On Sunday I felt horrible, by Tuesday I went to the Dr who said I had the flu, by Saturday my mom told me I needed to go to instacare because I couldn't stop coughing. I went to Instacare to find out I had Pneumonia and from there they gave me treatments. By Monday I was not any better so the Instacare sent me to the hospital where I spent the next day and a half. I had only thought Pneumonia was bad for babies and older people, but I learned that it is a big deal. I was pretty scared which I didn't tell anyone because there wasn't much anyone could do. I talked with my mom who just knew that I needed her out here with me even though I was not saying so. My amazing mother and father drove out here and my mom stayed for the next 2 weeks. I went on Short Term Leave because of how crazy the healing process is. I was so lucky to have my mom here wit me. She did everything for me like cleaned my house, washed my blinds, sewed skirts for my daughter, made dinners, picked up kids, the list just goes on and on. One main thing is she cared for me. It was great to have her around. She thinks that she got on my nerves but she didn't.... Not once! She even brought her dog McT who is such a cutie. Him and Maddie became best friends and even though the cats were pains they still looked for him the day he left. The day they left was a pretty crappy day. I cried a lot and then my kids came home and they cried because they were so use to grandma being here and she wasn't. The kids want to go visit even though my mom thinks she is the mean grandma. Heehee I have now returned to work and I am doing a ton better. I even took the kids trick or treating which was a blast. Here are some pics of them. They are not so good because I didnt have a chance to get my good camera or even change settings.



Cade was Yoda and Reise was a vampire. I am excited that October is over and I am hoping that November will be a way better month.

4 comments:

wandering nana said...

They really look good. Are those the teeth we bought or did you go and get the other single ones. I didn't do that much. Glad I could help out. I miss all of you, even that dumb cat. "}

Bonnie Rasmussen said...

meggan i am SO glad that you are doing better!! reise and cade look great in their costumes.
we love and miss you guys!

Chin said...

Cute! Are there teeth are real? Where did you get that?


____________
Call Center Chic

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml