Monday, September 06, 2010

It's been to long

It has been a very longtime since I have been on here. It has been crazy busy around here... some good some bad.
I decided that I needed to take some time away from blogging. I talked to a friend the other day about some of the things that have happened and she suggested to write about it so here it goes.
As most of you know my dear cousin bunny passed away in July. She was such an amazing person and has been greatly missed. I have had a really hard time with this and have been struggling. I know that she is watching us all and at times I think she is there with me.
I was thinking of ways to honor her and decided that I would run the Wasatch Back with some friends because Bunny was all about fitness and staying active.
There is also a great 5k planned in Bunny's honor on October 9th that I will be apart of.
I just can not believe how many lives Bunny touched. She will always be in my thoughts and I will live each day trying to be more like her.
If anyone is interested in donating or being apart of the 5K here is the link to sign up http://www.runforbun.com/ It should be up soon with all the registration info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml