Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Time


Boy do I love Halloween... This year the kids really were not as excited as I had hoped they would be. I guess they are just getting to old for this stuff. Makes me a little sad but kids do have to grow up and I guess that is what mine are doing. J worked really hard on C's costume and it turned out awesome. R was able to borrow her's from my best friend which worked out great. We had a great night and ate yummy food that J made. Halloween would not be Halloween without my mom's famous popcorn balls. I wonder what next year will hold. Here are the pictures from our awesome night :) Enjoy!!












5 comments:

Norman & Trynitee Peat said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, very festive and cute ideas!

wandering nana said...

Loved the costumes. The popcornballs looked good but tiny.

Unknown said...

Lovely photos, it seems that you had a great time celebrating Halloween.

man and van in London

andy said...

i like ^^

Anonymous said...

hi, Meggan. I'm Polish and I like your style of writing because I understand the greater part. Thank you