Thursday, March 19, 2009

Been a long time

I am home...Long Post to Follow....

I went to Seattle so I could see my parents who I was missing dearly. They are seriously so amazing! I had a lot of fun even though it snowed for a lot of the time and obviously rained... heehee
First we went to Pike's Place to eat lunch with my dad and then we walked around Pike's Place for a bit. I had been there with Jeff a couple of years ago so we did not spend a bunch of time there. We then went to my parents house so I could just rest and unpack and meet the dog.. Here is Mc Tavish




On Friday we went to Edmond's and walked on the pier and just walked and talked.






On Saturday we took a Ferry and then drove to Forks so I could get some Twilight Memorabilia. It was snowing so bad but my dad kept going forward :)








I really had an amazing time with my mom and dad and wish I could have spent more time with them. On Tue my mom and I headed to Dallas to spend time with my sister and her family...

To Be Continued.............................

1 comment:

whit said...

glad that you had a good time and that you got back safely. the pic by the water are gorgeous.