Thursday, March 26, 2009

Giraffes, Zebras, Cheetahs Oh My!

So on my lovely trip to Texas I had one main thing I just had to do which was to pet Giraffe's and Zebra's as well as see all the other amazing animals at a place called Fossil Rim. It had been raining all week and I was getting really sad that I may miss out on going. Sunday came and that was the day we decided to go and it was so warm. I was so excited and was so amazed when we got there. My sister said it was so crowded and I couldn't imagine why it wouldn't be because it was awesome! Lara got the food and we got the car seats in the back and got prepared to go see some animals. These are the first things we saw...





These animals are amazing. I could not believe how amazing it was. Here are just a few... ok ok a lot of pictures. I seriously love this place! You have to go to this place if you are in the area:
http://www.fossilrim.com/

Now for the pictures













Did I saw how much I love Giraffe's and how I just could not wait to feed and pet them!





So did I tell you that my sister is completely terrified of Ostrich's... She let them get close so we could get pictures! She Rocks!











And this is when I say goodbye to the coolest place ever!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Those are some awesome pictures! Looks like you had way fun!!