Friday, March 20, 2009

So long Seattle Hello Dallas

So I made it to Dallas and it was raining... Seems Seattle weather followed us to Sunny Dallas. We got in on Tue and my sister picked us up from the airport. We went straight to her house because lulu was being dropped off there. I was so amazed by all the HUGE houses and soon realized that there is a reason that Texas shirts say "Everything is big in Texas." We pulled up to my sisters house and I just was in Awe... Her house is just the cutest, coolest thing ever. If you know my sis Lara you know that she has amazing taste and can decorate a brown box and make it look amazing. I really do not have any pictures of her house but I do have pictures of what I found inside it...



I can not find a picture that Lara would approve so just know that she was there also. :)
We did so many fun things so here it goes
Teddy and Lulu are princesses



We also went to the Fort Worth Stock Yard which was really fun but got really cold :)








We enjoyed lots and lots of ice cream... Never mess with girls, grey's anatomy and ice cream :)



And so much more which will have to be on the next post... Lets just say we did a lot and had a lot of fun and I want to share it with all of you!

1 comment:

wandering nana said...

It was a fun time.... we missed you when you left. Great pictures.