Sunday, May 18, 2008

The ABC's of me

ABC's
A--attached or single? attached


B--best friend? Jeff and Sonia


C--cake or pie? cake


D--day of choice? Saturday


E--essential item? Camera


F--favorite color? Purple


G--gummy bears or worms? worms


H--hometown? Sandy


I--indulgence(s)? Chocolate covered cinnamon bears


J--january or july? July


K--kids? Cade & Reise


L--life is incomplete without: My family


M--marriage date? August 7th


N--number of siblings? 4 sisters


O--oranges or apples? apples


P--phobias or fears? Heights


Q--quotes? Without Change, there would be no butterflies - Arthur Unknown


R--reason to smile? My family


S--season of choice? summer


T--tag 5 friends: whoever wants to do it!


U--unknown fact about me? I don't like being alone


V--very favorite stores? Target and American Eagle


W--worst habit? Not picking up after myself.


X--x-ray or ultrasound? x-ray


Y--your favorite food? Italian, sushi and mexican


Z--zodiac sign? Aquarius

1 comment:

wandering nana said...

Nice ABC. I'm glad you finally posted. I miss reading about things in your life. Love you