Saturday, May 03, 2008

My little man



This little man is amazing! When I am sad he will start to break dance just to make me smile. I do not know what I would do without him. Most of you know that he was our angel that just had to be here if you know what I mean. Jeff and I had not planned on kids so soon but he just had to come into our life right away. It was a huge surprise but such a blessing. When I had him he came out needing a little help with breathing. Within the first 2 weeks of his life he got RSV. The doctors told me he just had a cold and to just give him some meds. After a couple of days I knew something was wrong. My mom and I went to the insta-care and we were told he just had a cold. I had this sick feeling that something else was wrong, good thing that I went with my gut and told them to check him again. They did an oxygen test and found that his oxygen level was horribly low. They rushed us to Primary Children's Hospital where he was treated for a week and then we took him home on oxygen for a week or so. The doctor told us that if we would have not taken him in when we did that he would have not made it through the night. WOW! When we had him blessed several family members told me that they felt he would make a difference... Little did they know that he already had made such a huge difference. I can not imagine my life without this little angel named Cade. Thank you Cade for being my little boy!!!

3 comments:

JG said...

Love the pictures of Caderator.

wandering nana said...

I love this little boy. I really love how funny he is and how he makes us smile.

Bonnie said...

We love Cade and Reise too!! They are great kids. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple months. Love ya!