Thursday, May 01, 2008

So Long

Wow it has been so long since I have gotten on and posted. So much has been going on. Work has been good but so busy. I thought it would start to get better but sadly it hasn't. Jeff is having so much fun with school, not really he hates it. 2 Years to go and he will be done. heehee
I took my friends engagements which was so much fun. I love the pics and so did they. My friend got married here and since her family all lives in Mexico they decided to get married in Mexico also. Wow it has been so hard helping her get ready for it. We went to Mexico for it and was only there for the weekend. Wow what a short trip!
So lately I have been having a hard time probably from lack of sleep but either way I have really been struggling. At work I wanted to just talk and I called my mom but got voice mail, called my husband but got voice mail and then when I went to call the next person I realized that I didn't have someone to call. Obviously I have my sisters but when I was thinking about it I realized that I really don't have any close friends. This is the first time I have actually sat and thought about it. I was always the one with a ton of friends and know I realized that I am no longer the social butterfly I use to be. Maybe this has added to my sadness, well I will get over it. Feels better to I guess type it out. :) Soon I will get over it.

3 comments:

JG said...

dfcljYou can always call one of your sisters. :) I'm sorry that Jeff and mom didn't pick up and I'm sorry that you were sad.

We love you Meg and are very proud of you.

JG said...

sorry, the blog thing wasn't working for me- ignore the first 5 letters of my last post. For some reason it posted the word verification with the post.
sorry

Bonnie said...

Friends are definitely great to have, but I think in the end..it is family that will ALWAYS be there for you and love you no matter what. That is what I have come to realize over the past couple years. I am always just a phone call away when ever you want to talk or vent. :) You have a great family and husband!