Sunday, May 18, 2008

He has overcome his fear of falling

So we decided that it was time that Cade really learn how to ride a bike. He has been trying but didnt want to get on because he would fall so he would end up riding his scooter instead of his bike. Well I decided that I would teach him how to do it. He kept telling me no but as you can see he learned and was so excited he called the grandparents.



Here is dad showing Cade how to start off by himself.

Jeff showing Cade how it is done.

Cade after a successful ride!

Cade can officially ride his bike!

3 comments:

JG said...

Yeahhhhh Cade!

wandering nana said...

Way to go Cade. Wish we were there. I still have your message on my phone and it is going to stay there for a long time. "P

Bonnie said...

Go Cade!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!