Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ok So I am trying to figure out this blogging setup and I find my self getting distracted by my puppy who is the size of a pony biting my toe or the flash of color that I see out of the corner of my eye. I have a friend who tells me that I get distracted by shiny objects. I can be in the middle of a conversation and bam I get distracted. I think back and I can't remember ever being this way before. I am coming to the conclusion that children really do make you lose your mind... not in a bad way of course but in a way that you start to think like them. The weirdest things amuse me now. What before i would have thought was lame somehow is amazing and funny. Who would have thought that finding these little toys called littlest pets would make me so happy.. It feels like it was only yesterday that buying a new outfit made me so happy. Now it is getting the collection of littlest pets which is a very hard thing to do. I have found that my kids have brought the child back in me and it still is confusing and scary... Am i alone... Does anyone else feel like they are going backwards? Are my priorities really that of a child? Well one day I am sure I will discover this mystery. I think they call it parenthood.

1 comment:

TX Girl said...

I collect things for "Lulu" all the time. It is part of parenthood. You get to buy all the things you didn't get as a child!