Saturday, May 27, 2006

Well as you can see I tried out the Where I am from template. I hope you enjoy it. It was very hard to do... I am not so creative and you guys(my sisters) took all the good ones. hehehe

Tomorrow is going to be a hard working day. Jeff and I decided that we are going to build the kids swing set rather then buy the one at costco. Well I guess Jeff is the main thinker behind this task. We went to Lowes and bought a trailer full of wood and will start the staining of it tomorrow and hopefully have this project completed by Sunday. I hope that is. The kids have really no where to play and I don't like them in the front yard because people drive way to fast and my kids are awfully cute so someone might want to take them home. So I thought if we had a swing set in the back yard it would help us get the kids out of the TV room and into the sun and fresh air. We will see how this fun task goes.

I will let you know when it is done and how it went hopefully on Sunday. Well enjoy the poem.

2 comments:

TX Girl said...

I'm thinking this is an awfully bad plan. You and Jeff. Good Luck. Hopefully you won't kill one another before you finish the experiment.

Very cool you are builing it. Send pictures.

skbkmjfamily said...

could you please videotape this, I think I might need a good laugh. I think you guys are so smart and resourceful. I hope that it all works. I am glad to see you posting