Friday, May 12, 2006

Well today something pretty darn funny happened to me but let me tell you the events that led up to it first. So my little Reisee has been sick and so I have had to take off work the last couple of days. I guess that isn't so important to the story so I will just go on. Well today at work I wanted to get a drink from the pop machine. I reached into my purse got my wallet and pulled out what I thought was a dollar bill.... Well to my surprise it ended up being a fake dollar that my precious sick Reise stuck in my wallet. Well I looked to see if all my money was gone and sure enough I was loaded with fake dollars, fives even one hundreds. Where is the real money you might ask... I asked my cute little bug where it was and she said "mom remember I was sick so I can't remember." This is said with a grin and a you will never find it because I really don't remember where it is and probably never will. It is the little actions like this that make me remember how cute my kids can be....

3 comments:

TX Girl said...

the little monster.

Anonymous said...

okay, I laughed so hard I almost cried. I think the money is in her wallet. :) By the way, you did an excellent job with your blog page. Love ya- J

Anonymous said...

so-did you ever find the real money? Her little smile reminds me of someone else...hmm-