Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ok well I haven't had much time to get on here and for a while I felt sad because my sisters who convinced me to get on here actually hadn't even visited my blogs. So now that I have worked almost 20 hours OT and it is Thursday I decided that I needed to write and this seemed like a good place to do it. Well I will start with why I have so much OT. Well where I work you have clients that you run things for and what you run is very important, If messed up it will affect the employees at the company and lets just say it wouldn't be pretty. So the client I run just so happens to have a very complex system that I have to maintain and update. Well since May 6th all of the info being sent has been wrong and we did not find this out until Monday. So pretty much I had to reprocesses almost 2 weeks worth of 8 hour processing into this week. So that would be why I have sleep deprivation and have not seen my little angels since ummm Monday. This was just the start... So we have been saving for a couple of years so we could put new grass in our huge backyard.. we have to have a big one so the pony has room. We also wanted to get the kids a swingset from Costco so we save and save and finally it looks like we have enough... BAM our swamp cooler starts leaking leaving a lot of drywall soaked.. There goes the grass and the swingset. With this all happening and my husband not liking me at this moment I feel like I am being kicked in the stomach over and over again... Is there really light at the end of the tunnel? I cant see it... Maybe it just needs new batteries...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet he likes you (your husband), maybe he just doesn't like what's happening... we love ya anyway.
-J & J

Anonymous said...

One other thing... in your sister's defence, you don't have links to their blogs at all? -J

TX Girl said...

Hello- I have already commented on your blog.. my ID is TX Girl. Freak. I would like to point out that you can read a blog and not comment.

I'm sorry you are having a bad week. Look at it this way- at least you saved all that money and had it when you needed it. I would say that is a serious bonus. I'm sure your husband likes you.

skbkmjfamily said...

In my defense I did not even know about the blog. I think we are all cursed this week. I know he loves you, because I love Shad and he worked a ton last week. I can't wait to hear more about your life