Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Well hello there... I seemed to have lost my writing ability. Well a lot has been going on but I will not bore you with those details. Everything is going good. Cade is in first grade now and Reise started kindergarten yesterday. When Cade started kindergarten I didn't even get a tear but yesterday I cried like a baby. I mean it is my little baby. Yes it was sad when Cade started but I still had Reise who was huge but not in kindergarten. I realized that these are the years that everyone talks about. The ones that go by way to quickly and without much warning. Soon she will have a "No Trespassing" sign on her bedroom door and Cade will lose his pretty singing voice. Well I am not about to let that happen. I think I will lock them in their rooms and only let them out to be with Jeff and I. Dreams........ Well hopefully tomorrow Cade wont be asking to borrow my car and Reise wont be wearing dark eyeliner. I will have to post some pictures of them so you guys can see what I am talking about.

2 comments:

skbkmjfamily said...

I am so happy to see you back. You know how much we love you and the family. You have some of the greatest little kids in the world. so happy you are back here, home.

Anonymous said...

ditto to what Katie said.

We love you!!!
J and J

- thanks Kate for making me cry