Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well today started off as a bad one. I woke up late so I couldn't go work out which I really need to do since I have a dress I have to fit in that is the size I was a couple of months ago. I have gained weight and I am really afraid that it will not fit. I don't know what I would do then... I guess suck it in and hope I don't tear the thing. Then we have been having issues with one or two or even all three of our cats peeing in the house. We have not been able to catch them in the act but they are doing it. One pee'd in my shoes that I spent months looking for. Does anyone know how to get the pee smell out of leather shoes? Then they pee'd on Reise's shoe box which holds ALL of her shoes. That is fun since we just had bought her a couple of new pairs. And then our couch that we had made just for us... The couch smells like a litter box but without the crystal clean smell. I do not know what to do. I do not know which one it is. I thought it was Chloe because she has pee'd on Jeff several times so I decided to lock them all up and the next morning I saw little Gracie. I put her back in the room which has a cat door that is broken so we have the pad from the couch that is ruined and a tub of clothes holding it in place. She is skinny so she is able to get out of tight places. Well this was this morning so I didn't think that it was her but then I got a call from Jeff saying that there was pee again where Reise's shoe box is. But he didn't know if it was old or new. So now I am sitting here with 3 cats I love so much a ruined couch, Yucky smelling carpet, ruined shoes and who knows what else they have ruined. Hmmm why do I feel like this has happened before, oh yeah because my dogs ruined everything and we had to get rid of them. Maybe I should just not own animals. I mean it seems to be the ones I pick that cause the problems. Madie is a devil but I didn't pick her out and she isn't as bad as the other animals we have. She isn't peeing everywhere, she did ruin the pads we had under the swingset which I am ohhhhh so not happy about but what do I expect. She is a dog and the wind blew most of them up and away so she just thought they were for her. Anyways I just don't know what to do about my cats. They have made me in a horrible mood the last couple of days and I am ready to just put them outside but then I remember that I declawed them so they would die out there. UGHHH I wish I wasn't such an animal lover! Any ideas on what to do, possibly ideas on how to get the cat pee smell out of EVERYTHING?????

5 comments:

skbkmjfamily said...

We have an organic awesome pet and gardening store here. i know they have stuff for outside keeping the animals from peeing and pooping in certain areas. If you want I can call them and see what they have for inside the house. I would say that you mightneed to lock them up in the garage for a while. This is why I don't own animals.

Anonymous said...

m- i know that there is something to get cat smell out of stuff, I will look it up. It is some inexpensive thing- maybe baking soda. Let me check before you do it though. sorry about the cats.
L-
J

Anonymous said...

There is always Fabreeze.?

Anonymous said...

kill the cats no I am kidding, Club Soda works really good on most stuff. Have you more than one kitty box? We had that trouble once and we got two boxes and one was a really big one. Keep them clean. Cat smells are really hard to get rid of. Good luck Auntie D
Love you!

Meggan said...

We tried Fribreeze and it made it stink worse. We bought this stuff called Natures Miracle and I soaked the pillows and couch covers and those smell ok. My shoes are not so lucky and the rest of my stuff is about to be thrown out. I HATE it. I will try the baking soda and club soda and let you know. Thanks for the help. :)