Thursday, August 31, 2006


Well it has been a few weeks since I wrote. My best friend Angie is now married and on her honeymoon. Wow who knew a wedding that wasnt yours could take so much out of you. It was really pretty and fun. So everything is finally getting back to normal. I am pretty happy that the stress level is now low again. Well not much has happened. I have been working a bunch but today it all paid off. I had applied for a position that is called QA and it is a step up from what I am now. Well I found out today that I got it. I am so excited to start my new journey. Jeff and I are still taking dance classes. We have learned the cha-cha, fox trot and some swing steps. Jeff is still in school and will get his associate at the end of this semester. Cade loves being in first grade and he just started soccer today. Reise just turned 5 and had a fun party. She isn't so sure about kindergarten just yet but hopefully she will like it after a bit. Well that is about all that is going on... Ohh and I found stuff that takes Cat PEE smell out. It is a miracle. I love the stuff but you have to buy it from a cleaning supply warehouse so it isnt cheap. Well love you guys. I will write more later I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg- Congratulations on your new job!!! I am so excited for you!
i love the photos of the kids. They look great. I am glad that you and jeff are enjoying your dancing lessons. I think that it is really cool that you are taking them. I'm glad that you guys are doing so well and having a lot of fun!
I love ya.
J